Empowering Your Practice Series
This series of workshops is designed to empower Healthcare Practice Managers to take control of the Cyber Security in their practice and their lives.
Our goal is to take the fear out of Cyber Security by educating Practice Managers on the fundamentals of Cyber Security. We are not trying to sell you anything. This is also not a “Technical” workshop. No prior knowledge of Cyber Security or even IT is required.
Cyber Security Management is well within the capability of all practice managers. Healthcare practitioners manage some of the most sought after data for hackers to compromise. Leaked or stolen patient data can have a catastrophic effect on the individuals involved as well as the reputation and business of the practice.
Don’t be a statistic. Come along and enjoy a morning Tea and some valuable peer networking, as well as hear from talented speakers.
Our founder and CSS (Chief Security Strategist), Ross Marston, will cover many security topics including…
- 5 Steps to ensure your practice is not just another statistic
- Who Hackers target and how
- What information hackers are after
- How they attempt to compromise your valuable data
- The hidden consequences of a security breach
- How to protect your practice from compromise
- How to protect your doctors and other staff from compromise
- How to build a “Warmware Firewall” without knowing a thing about IT.
Other topics will include…
At each event we make sure to include other insightful speakers to ensure you leave the workshop with valuable information and strategies to directly benefit your practice. Please see location specific events for further details.
Gympie & Districts – TBA
Noosa Heads – TBA
Ipswich – TBA
Toowoomba – TBA